This portfolio provides a convenient way of carrying magazines, tracts, books and brochures along with an electronic tablet in the ministry. The efficient flip-out design of the tablet panel allows for quick and easy display of electronic content.
- Fits many popular electronic tablets with 8"-10" screens. Tested to fit: iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Tab 4 8", Fire HDX 8.9, and Fire HD 7. Devices measuring 4.8"-7.3" wide and 7.4"-10.1" high will fit securely in the elastic straps. Smaller devices such as those with 7" screens and the Fire HD 8 will not be held securely and should not be used with this portfolio.
- The heavy-duty 3/4" gripper elastic straps have a tacky silicon strip providing extra grip. Tablets in the sizes mentioned above remain secure even when the portfolio is shaken. Due to the holding power of the gripper elastic, only three straps need to be attached allowing unrestricted access to the power and volume buttons of many devices. A groove on the outer cover creates a tripod for viewing in an upright position.
- The two pages of four clear tract pockets (eight total) hold up to 80 tracts.
- Each of the four large clear pockets hold up to four magazines, two brochures or two books.
- The inside front cover includes a 5" pocket, house-to-house record holder, jw.org contact card holder, and durable two-piece pen loop.
- The cover is made of a durable expanded, supported vinyl with a soft leather-like texture with no visible seals at the edges or the spine.
- Size: 9" W x 10-5/8" H.