NEW! Now with an updated elastic strap design to better fit new electronic tablets with thinner bezels covering less of the screen!
This portfolio provides a convenient way of carrying magazines, tracts, books and brochures along with an electronic tablet in the ministry. The efficient flip-out design of the tablet panel allows for quick and easy display of electronic content.
- Fits the most popular electronic tablets measuring 4.9"-7.5" wide and 7.9"-10.1" high. Tested to fit: iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro 10.5", iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Air (all versions), iPad mini (all versions), iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation, Galaxy Tab S4 10.5, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Tab 4 8", Fire HDX 8.9, and Fire HD 8. Smaller devices with 7" screens will not be held securely and should not be used with this portfolio.
- The four heavy-duty 3/4" elastic straps have a tacky silicon strip providing extra grip. Tablets in the sizes mentioned above remain secure even when the portfolio is shaken. Due to the holding power of the gripper elastic, only three straps need to be attached allowing unrestricted access to the power and volume buttons of many devices. A groove on the outer cover creates a tripod for viewing in an upright position.
- The two pages of four clear tract pockets (eight total) hold up to 80 tracts.
- Each of the four large clear pockets hold up to four magazines, two brochures or two books.
- The inside front cover includes a 5" pocket, house-to-house record holder, jw.org contact card holder, and durable two-piece pen loop.
- The cover is made of a durable expanded, supported vinyl with a soft leather-like texture with no visible seals at the edges or the spine.
- Size: 9" W x 10-5/8" H.